SILOTO PHOTO GALLERY

RUINs EXploration & etc...

The original Renaissance fortress was modified at the beginning of the 18th century to a Baroque castle. By the end of the 19th century, it was pseudo-gothic. After 1945, the chateau premises used the state farm, which is evident in the current poor condition of the buildings.

The Baroque Chapel of the Holy Trinity was built in 1740. After 1945, she put down a chapel for cattle housing and gradually dilapidated. In 2015 the Verusicky village started the gradual reconstruction of the devastated chapel.