Augustinian Monastery from 14th century - burned in 1421 by the Hussites in the 17th century and plundered by the Swedes. In 1785 the monastery was under the orders of Joseph II. canceled and sold to L. Stohr, later lived here Counts Thuns and Coudenhoves who used the castle as a summer residence. The monastery was built on the site of a former hermitage. It was one of the first fully Gothic buildings in the country. The monastery today is a group of fairly dilapidated baroque buildings.