The remains of Pravda Castle are on a hill above the Pnětluky village in the Ústi nad Labem Region of the Czech Republic. The name Pravda literally means "the truth".
The first document to mention Pravda was written in 1380. Today's castle was probably built during second half of 15th century on top of a prehistoric fortification. At the time of construction it was a very modern and strong fortress. During the 16th century the importance of the castle diminished, resulting in its abandonment.