The former Art Nouveau glassworks factory "Eliáška" dates back to 1905. The factory was built by Elias Palma's sons when they took over the company after their father. Chandeliers were produced until 1972. Today, the building, which was key to the production of chandeliers, is in a desolate state. In addition to the perimeter walls, the original decoration can be seen on the plaster.