The Church of the Visitation, Skoky
Žlutice, okres Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary Region, Czech Republic
GPS: 50°5’46.800″N, 13°5’49.720″E
In the extinct village Skoky – Maria Stock – on-site chapel with miraculous painting of the Virgin Mary was in the years 1736 – 1738 built a large Baroque church – The Pilgrimage Church of the Visitation. Last repaired in the 1903, ruined after 1945. In the early 21st century repeatedly plundered and devastated.