Šamotka ve Vidnavě

Ruiny bývalé šamotky ve Vidnavě. Továrna na šamotové výrobky ve Vidnavě byla založena v 60. letech 19. století bratry Letzelovými a bez zásadních proměn charakteru výroby fungovala až do poloviny 90. let 20. století, tedy přibližně 130 let. V roce 1991 byla továrna uzavřena a od té doby celý tovární areál chátrá

Ruins of the fireclay factory in Vidnava. The fireclay factory in Vidnava was founded about the 1860 and without any major changes in the character of production, it functioned until the mid-90s of the 20th century, approximately 130 years. Currently abandoned and dilapidated factory complex.

 

MORE PHOTOS – RUINEX PHOTO GALLERY – ŠAMOTKA VIDNAVA – RUINS OF FIRECLAY FACTORY

 

 

MORE PHOTOS – RUINEX GALLERY

https://www.mestojavornik.cz/turistika/turisticke-zajimavosti/uzkokolejka-ve-vidnave-a-samotka/

 

Pivoň – klášter a zámek

Augustiniánský klášter v Pivoni

GPS: 49°29’12.042″N, 12°44’15.085″E
okres Domažlice, Plzeňský kraj, Česko

RUINEX PHOTO GALLERY – Pivoň

Bývalý augustiniánský klášter v Pivoni – jedna z nejcennějších nemovitých kulturních památek svého druhu na území České republiky. V době josefínských reforem byl zrušen a přestavěn na zámek. Klášter byl během své historie vícekrát zpustošen a znovu obnoven. V současné době je z kláštera – zámku – zchátralý objekt.

Augustinian Monastery in Pivoň, Mnichov, Czech Republic

Augustinian Monastery from 14th century – burned in 1421 by the Hussites in the 17th century and plundered by the Swedes. In 1785 the monastery was under the orders of Joseph II. Canceled and sold to L. Stohr, later lived here Counts Thuns and Coudenhoves who used the castle as a summer residence. The monastery was built on the site of a former hermitage. It was one of the first fully Gothic buildings in the country. The monastery today is a group of fairly dilapidated baroque buildings.

 

Verušičky

Zámek Verušičky

RUINEX GALLERY – Verušičky

50°8’29.148″N, 13°10’26.868″E

Původní renesanční tvrz byla na počátku 18. století upravena na barokní zámek. Koncem 19. století byl pseudogoticky upraven.
Po roce 1945 prostory zámku využíval státní statek, což je patrné na současném špatném stavu budov

The original Renaissance fortress was modified at the beginning of the 18th century to a Baroque castle. By the end of the 19th century, it was pseudo-gothic.
After 1945, the chateau premises used the state farm, which is evident in the current poor condition of the buildings.

 

Kostel Nejsvětější Trojice

50°8’21.489″N, 13°10’42.525″E

Barokní kaple Nejsvětější Trojice byla postavena v roce 1740.
Po roce 1945 složila kaple pro ustájení dobytka a postupně chátrala. V roce 2015 přistoupila obec Verušičky k postupné rekonstrukci zdevastované kaple.

The Baroque Chapel of the Holy Trinity was built in 1740.
After 1945, she put down a chapel for cattle housing and gradually dilapidated. In 2015 the Verusicky village started the gradual reconstruction of the devastated chapel.

 

RUINEX GALLERY – Verušičky